2018 Easter Egg competition T’s and C’s…
1. Competition entries must be handed in at one of the participating companies listed below, or to Enable Independents office by post or by a person. One entry per named minor. The named minor must be under the age of 11 on 22nd of March 2018. Applicants must live within a 15 miles radius of Bishop’s Stortford
Participating Companies include:
· Grange Paddocks
· Coopers of Stortford
· David Lee
· Fordyce Furnivall
· Bishop’s Stortford Independent
2. Closing date for receipt of all entries by 22nd of March 2018.
3. The competition is open to UK residents with a permanent UK address who are under the age of 11 on 22nd of March 2018.
4. The entry form must be completed by a parent or guardian and must name the participating minor with a contact number and e-mail address.
4. Enable Independent does not accept responsibility for lost or damaged entries. Entries that are altered, illegible or not in accordance with the rules of entry will be disqualified.
5. There will be two overall winners, one for children aged between 4-7 and one for children aged 8-11. The winner will be drawn from correct entries on 23rd of March 2018.
6. The prize consists of two chocolate eggs for the two minors named in the winning entry and £100, which will be sent to the two named school. The prize is non-transferable. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered.
8. The winners will be notified by phone or email no later than 26th of March 2018.
9. The winners must be willing to have their names and addresses published and may be required to take part in any post-event publicity.
10. The names of the winners will be made available on request in writing.
11. Personal data supplied by the minor’s parent or guardian will only be used by Enable Independent in order to promote its services with the express written consent of the parent or guardian. No promotional materials will be sent to the named minor or to the named school (other than competition entry forms).
12. Entry to the competition is deemed acceptance of these rules.
Enable Independent Ltd is registered in England & Wales no. 4534546. Enable Independent Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority no. 221076.