We are delighted to announce the launch of our Shepreth Wildlife Caption competition for primary school children aged between 4-11 years old, there must be adult permission to enter this competition. One lucky winner will receive a family ticket for 2 adults & 2 children, plus a £100 cash donation for their school. All you need to do is to complete a funny caption to complement the photo on the competition entry form, which is available either via download from our FB page, or participating schools and participating companies and sends or deliver by hand to your nearest participating company by Friday, 12th of July 2019. Enable will then select 10 entries to post on FB that you can vote for your favourite on Enable’s Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/enableflp/. The winner will be announced on FB on Friday, 19th of July 2019. Terms and Conditions do apply please see below. Please make sure that you can receive direct messages – as we will be messaging the winner via this FB feature.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Competition entries must be handed in at one of the participating companies listed below, or to Enable Independents office by post or by person. One entry per named minor with adult permission. The named minor must be between the age of 4-11, and at primary school on the 12th of July, 2019.
• Grange Paddocks
• Coopers of Stortford
• Bishop’s Stortford Independent
2. Closing date for receipt of all entries by the 12th of July, 2019.
3. The competition is open to UK primary school residents with a permanent UK address who are between the ages of 4-11 on 12th of July 2019.
4. The entry form must be completed by a parent or guardian and must name the participating minor with a contact number and e-mail address. The best 10 entries will be posted on Enable’s Facebook page, the entry with the most amount of LIKES will be the winner which will be announced on the 19th of July, 2019.
5. Enable Independent does not accept responsibility for lost or damaged entries. Entries that are altered, illegible or not in accordance with the rules of entry will be disqualified.
6. There will be one overall winner of the Shepreth Wildlife Caption Competition and no money equivalent will be offered, this will be announced on Enable’s FB page on the 19th of July, 2019.
7. The prize consists of a family ticket for 2 adults & 2 children, child tickets apply to age 2- 15 years valid for 6 months plus £100 donation to their primary school. See their website for their ticket T’s and C’s.
8. The winners will be notified by phone or email no later than the 19th of July 2019 via Enable’s FB page.
9. Tickets will need to be collected from Enable Independents Office.
10. Voucher prize has no monetary value and may not be resold.
11. Vouchers cannot be used on a bank holiday and is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
12. Vouchers do not include entry to secondary attractions.
13. Tickets cannot be extended under any circumstances.
14. The winners must be willing to have their names and addresses published and may be required to take part in any post-event publicity.
15. The names of the winners will be made available on request in writing.
16. Personal data supplied by the minor’s parent or guardian will only be used by Enable Independent in order to promote its services with the express written consent of the parent or guardian. No promotional materials will be sent to the named minor or to the named school (other than competition entry forms). You voluntarily choose to provide personal details to us via this form. Personal information will be treated as confidential by us and held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. You agree that such personal information may be used to contact you by telephone.
17. Entry to the competition is deemed acceptance of these rules.
Enable Independent Ltd is registered in England & Wales no. 4534546. Enable Independent Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority no. 221076