I never wanted to be an astronaut, train driver or fireman… from a very young age my mother knew I would do something in finance mainly because the games I used to play as a child all revolved around running a Bank! Since leaving full time education I worked my way up through a retail Bank and then moved to join a Building Society, advising their clients on all financial areas. In 1999 I realised that my whole focus was giving the client the best advice possible, which unfortunately was not always something I could do through the structures of a large financial institution, therefore, the only way forward was to set up my own business and offer independent, whole of market advice… and so Enable was born.
Although born and bred in Bishop’s Stortford I recently moved to Manuden and I live there with my three fantastic daughters – Aimee, Imogen and Evie.
When time allows I do enjoy a physical and mental challenge or two, mainly to do with endurance cycling, (Lands End to John O’Groats, London to Paris, London to Brighton to name but a few). When the weather is good, I often take to my bike and pedal to and from work – so on a sunny day if you espy a somewhat rotund, red-faced cyclist huffing along the old A11 please give me a good wide berth!
- CF1 UK – Financial Services Regulation & Ethics
- CF2 Investment & Risk
- CF3 CIB – Financial Products
- CF4 CIB – Client Assessment & Advice
- CF5 CII Level 3 Fin Planning
- CF6 CeMap – Mortgage Advice & Practice
- CF7 Lifetime Mortgage
- FP1 CIB – Intro Fin Services & Products
- HR1 CII Level 3 Fin Planning & Lifetime Mortgages
- RO1 – Financial Services, Regulations & Ethics
- RO2 – Investment Principle & Risk
- RO3 – Personal Taxation
- RO4 – Pension & Retirement Planning
- RO5 – Financial Protection
- RO7 – Advanced Mortgage Advice
- RO8 – Pension Update Programme
01279 755 950